Student Exchange Programme (SEP)
The Student Exchange Programme (SEP) allows NUS undergraduates to spend a semester or two at an overseas partner university, while earning credits towards their NUS degree. To have the opportunity to live and study in another country is an exciting and rewarding one, one that is irreplaceable. During their SEP, NUS students continue to pay tuition fees to NUS while the tuition fees at the host university is waived.
List of Overseas Partner University
Students can choose from over 200 universities in over 30 countries. On top of the many University-wide level partners, students can choose from the following FoS exclusive partners:
- Australia: La Trobe University
- Australia: University of Newcastle NEW!
- Austria: Management Center Innsbruck
- Denmark: University of Copenhagen
- Hong Kong: City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong: The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Hong Kong: The University of Hong Kong
- Germany: Georg-August-Universität Göttingen
- Germany: Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Ireland: University College Cork
- Japan: The University of Tokyo
- Netherlands: Leiden University
- Netherlands: Leiden University Medical Center
- Netherlands: Radboud University
- Sweden: Karolinska Institute
- Taiwan: Chang Gung University
- United Kingdom: University of Dundee
- USA: Colgate University
- USA: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- USA: University of Georgia
SEP Application Criteria
- Refer to NUS SEP eligibility criteria (GRO website, under Outgoing Exchangers -> Before Exchange). An “S” grade is considered as a grade of “C” and above.
- Have completed (and passed) or should be taking SP1541/ES1541 or its equivalent at the time of SEP application.
All courses taken while on SEP will earn you Modular Credits (MCs) towards your fulfilment of the graduation requirements.
SEP Application Details and Timeline