2 to 3 August 2018
13 to 14 December 2018
9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Data Analytics Consulting Centre
Department of Statistics and Applied Probability
Computer Laboratory 2 (S16-05-102)
Faculty of Science
6 Science Drive 2
Today’s dynamic environment of content, data and technology presents new marketing opportunities, such as new online communities, new channels of communication, and new markets and customer segments. This course includes guidelines for generating the right metrics; gaining management support; engaging employees; and ten ‘must-haves’ for an effective dashboard. By integrating business processes with data, analytics and key metrics in an effective and timely way, businesses can make informed investment decisions and enhance the effectiveness of marketing activities.
• Cancellation before or on 30 April 2018: Full fee refund
• Cancellation between 1 to 31 May 2018: 50% fee refund
• Cancellation after 31 May 2018: No refund
• Overview of a dashboard
• Value of using dashboards
• Attributes of an effective dashboard: Ten ‘must-haves’
• Helping marketing decisions through dashboard
• Generating the right metrics: Seven guidelines
• Effectively managing databases: Ten tips
• Overview of a key performance indicator
• Overview of a key performance leading indicator
• Gaining management support and engaging employees: Ten tips
Prof Hargreaves is an analytics and business intelligence professional with over 28 years’ analytics experience. She has held leading roles in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, fast moving consumer goods and education industries.
Prof Hargreaves has worked with various leading companies to make businesses more intelligent. These include Pfizer, Novartis, MSD, Nestlè, MasterFoods, Goodman Fielder, Foxtel, Aztec (acquired by IRI), Cegedim Strategic Data (acquired by Quintiles IMS), the National Health and Medical Research Council and the National University of Singapore. Prof Hargreaves’ role includes analytics training, designing of analytics courses, and providing analytics advisory and consulting services. She is also a noted keynote conference speaker.
Prof Hargreaves has a passion for solving business problems using analytics and machine learning techniques to build data-driven solutions. Through faster and smarter business processes, her clients are empowered for organic revenue growth and to make effective decisions.